Our next introductory ride is on Sunday 4th September 2016. Leaving Potters Bar at 9.30am. More Info
Known in the North London cycling community as ‘The Park’, we formed in 1883 as Ferme Park CC and changed to Finsbury Park CC the following year. The ‘Park’ has continued, without pause, to the present day and embraces continuous change whilst retaining our traditional roots.
We have club runs every Sunday, Club time trials in the summer as well as putting on our own open events. We have members who race regularly both on road and on the track and will encourage and advise riders interested in ‘getting into’ racing. We also have members who race cyclocross in the winter, members who ride long distance Audaxes and plenty who just enjoy a group ride each Sunday. We also have regular track sessions.
|Every Sunday||9.30am||Clubrun||Potters Bar Meeting Point|
|July 3rd||Sunday||Introductory Ride||Introductory Ride|